- Technical Seminar: management of accidents in the National System for Environmental ProtectionMar 24, 2017 from 09:00 AM to 04:30 PM
- Water National ConferenceMar 22, 2017 from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM— Rome, Chamber of Deputies,
Italian water. National conference. How much resource we have, how much we use, how much of it we waste, how much we will have, as we protect, what to do to combate the climate risk .
The conference was held today and it was is an important opportunity to present the first and most complete hydrogeological balance developed and updated by Istat and Ispra experts, with all the data about quantity and quality on Italian water resources of surface water with lakes and streams and groundwater. Between the different guestes there were the highest representatives of the institutions primarily the P.M Paolo Gentiloni and many ministers including such as mr. Gian Luca Galletti for the Ministry of Environmet.ISPRA present with the Commissioner nr. Bernardo De Bernardinis and various technical interventions. ISPRA along with many other items of our research and our technical institutions
- Sustainable Maritime and Coastal Tourism, Sea Pressures and Responsible Research and InnovationApr 04, 2017 from 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM— San Giorgio Maggiore (VE) - Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM),
- Forum Agro-Climate-Environmental for rural development from Mar 28, 2017 09:00 AM to Mar 29, 2017 04:00 PM— Rome,
- World day of meteorologyMar 23, 2017 from 09:30 AM to 01:00 PM— Roma,
- Compost communityMar 28, 2017 from 09:30 AM to 01:00 PM— Roma,
- Meeting between ISPRA teachers and students
- Remote sensing for cultural heritage. Beyond EuropeMar 20, 2017 from 02:30 PM to 06:00 PM— Rome,
- Sea : protection and opportunityMar 18, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM— Bagheria,
- Seismic sequence of central Italy 2016 -2017. The contribution of the Geologists to support for a conscious reconstructionMar 17, 2017 from 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM— Foligno - Palazzo Trinci,
- Atmospheric pollution and suistanability: impacts and solutions. An integrated approach. from Mar 16, 2017 09:00 AM to Mar 17, 2017 01:30 PM— Roma,
- Ecolabel UE 2017 Award - 2nd edition
- COVA accident. Experts of Basilicata Environmental Agencies and ISPRA are involved in sampling activities outside and inside the plant
- Digital mapping & active citizenship : new frontiers in water research, environmantal sustainability and scientific disseminationMar 15, 2017 from 11:00 AM to 01:30 PM— Perugia,
The involvement of citizens and the role of Open Data and Open Science for the environmental suistanability and human health.
- Italian tv TG1 - Air pollution
- Nominated ISPRA commissioner
- Last 3 March with a Ministerial Decree of the Minister of Environment, Land and Sea, Gian Luca Galletti, nominated Bernardo De Bernardinis, outgoing president since last February 28, as a Commissioner of ISPRA for six months, to ensure continuity in all the activities and institutional tasks of the Institute as well as those that the National System for the environmental protection (SNPA).
- Olive growing and sustainable viticulture for beekeepingMar 11, 2017 from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM— Saturnia,
- Seismic and geological knowledge of the land in the field of post-event reconstruction: technical decisions and policyMar 10, 2017 from 11:30 AM to 01:30 PM— Milano,
- The climate that will come
- Global education, local actionMar 09, 2017 from 09:30 AM to 02:00 PM— Bologna,