- Sep 01, 2014ISPRA remembers the colleague RinaldaOur colleague Rinalda Di Stefano died the 30 august after a tragic accident in Bolivia. Rinalda was a geologist of the Geological Survey of Italy, carried out with enthusiasm both the activities of geological survey and communication of Geological Sciences. Committed in the develop of geological sheet Antrodoc and activities relating to studies of seismic micro-zoning in cooperation with the Region of Abruzzo, Rinalda was also known and appreciated for the professional qualities of and sensitivity; she also wrote the book "The Curious case of the talking museum ", an useful tool to learn and make aware children the geological sciences
The safe management of radioactive waste requires an appropriate solution and features of the site in which it is located a disposal facility for radioactive waste, together with those of the waste conditioning and installation of engineering structuresthat must guarantee the bordering andisolation of radionuclide from the biosphere in order to ensure the protection of people, environment and property .
Which monitoring program do you think is most suitable?
The public consultation for the adoption of the On the web site www.strategiamarina.isprambiente.it is possible to respond to some questionsabout the adoption of the strategy and the development of monitoring programs.
Update of July 27,4 p.m
The operation of anchoring the Concordia ship in the port of Prà was concluded. Because the ship is in security right now, the crisis unit was untied. The experts of ISPRA and ARPA Toscana, however, are still working with the samples of the water to ensure the absence of anomalous values of the pollutants.
Livorno, Fondazione Livorno Euro Mediterranea (L.E.M.) - Piazza del Pamiglione, 1/2 ,
Nov 12, 2014 - Nov 13, 2014 Emergency environment: the ecotoxicology as a management tool. The research, monitoring by agencies and private world
Società Geografica Italiana - Palazzetto Mattei in Villa Celimontana - Via della Navicella, 12,
Oct 08, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 Workshop on “Linking Floods Directive (FD 2007/60/EC) and Water Framework Directive (WFD 2000/60/EC)”
Roma, Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale, viale Castro Pretorio 105 ,
Jul 24, 2014 - Jul 24, 2014 ISPRA report - An annual appointment with environmental data
Palermo, ARPA Sicilia, Corso Calatafimi n.217/219 (Albergo delle Povere) ,
Jun 30, 2014 - Jun 30, 2014 Marine strategy - fourth event
Livorno, 23 giugno 2014. Sottoregione Mediterraneo orientale. Sala Convegni, Livorno Euro Mediterranea (LEM), Piazza del Pamiglione, 11,
Jun 23, 2014 - Jun 23, 2014 Marine strategy - third event
Cesenatico, 20 giugno 2014. Fondazione centro ricerche marine. Sala Conferenze, viale Vespucci, 2,
Jun 20, 2014 - Jun 20, 2014 Marine strategy - second event
- Sep 01, 2014 ISPRA remembers the colleague Rinalda
Sep 01, 2014 - Sep 05, 2014 XV Edition World Lakes Conference
- Aug 29, 2014 Special inspection at ITREC plant - Trisaia (MT)
Sep 17, 2014 - Sep 18, 2014 The VIS in Italy: scenarios, strategies, tools
- Aug 26, 2014 Assessments of the marine fisheries resources of VENETO
- Aug 25, 2014 Planet earth week
Sep 15, 2014 - Sep 19, 2014 XII International IAEG Congress