- May 15, 2013Press conference about monitoring and sightings of the Mediterranean monk sealThe next 16 May at the press room of the Ministry of the Environment at the presence of the Minister Mr.Andrea Orlando will be presented the activities developed by ISPRA in collaboration with the Protected Marine Area of the Egadi Island regarding the monitoring and sightings of Mediterranean monk seal.
TG3 Leonardo shows images of the documentary "Red Cod, a submerged stockpile", produced by ISPRA and dedicated to the war arsenals and munitions submerged on seas and oceans seabeds.
Jul 01, 2013 - Jul 05, 2013 Hydromorphological assessment system, analysis and monitoring of water courses - IDRAIM
Rome, University "La Sapienza",
Jun 25, 2013 - Jun 27, 2013 Seminars on macro-scale foraminifera, calcareous nannofossils and planktonic foraminifera of the Paleogene
Rome, Via Vitaliano Brancati, 48,
Jun 04, 2013 - Jun 06, 2013 Risk assessment of the exposure to electromagnetic fields in living and working environments and measurement techniques
Rome, ISPRA, Via Vitaliano Brancati, 48, Sala Conferenze,
May 28, 2013 - May 30, 2013 Environmnetal training course: "The benthic foraminifera: environmental indicators of marine and coastal areas subject to high human impact"
May 27, 2013 - May 31, 2013 Training course for inspectors of Safety Management Systems for the Prevention of Major Accidents
- May 17, 2013 For the first time a lynx photographed in the Apennines
- May 17, 2013 Announced the XII National Conference of the Environmental Agencies
- May 17, 2013 Delegation of fishermen and ISPRA researchers of Chioggia in Canada
- May 16, 2013 Mines national day – V edition
- May 16, 2013 Moby Dixit. Bologna. 23-25 May